Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the source of all my misery

So I was procrastinating, and did the same personality test that's been going around. Because to be honest I kinda like these stupid quizzes.

Not to my surprise, I again find out that I am a perfectionist and am hostile towards others. Those probably account for most of the things in life that drive me nuts, so I can't argue!

Neuroticism

You scored 24 out of 50. This score is higher than 42.0% of people who have taken this test.

Extraversion

You scored 31 out of 50. This score is higher than 42.4% of people who have taken this test.

Openness to experience

You scored 44 out of 50. This score is higher than 68.1% of people who have taken this test.

Conscientiousness

You scored 48 out of 50. This score is higher than 99.5% of people who have taken this test.

Agreeableness

You scored 26 out of 50. This score is higher than 5.8% of people who have taken this test.

No comments: