Monday, February 16, 2009

notes

To my student: stop calling me "Ms." in every email you send me, even when I reply with my first name.

To my class: having a paper due today does not mean you get to skip class without missing out on participation points.

To my body: thanks for that weird headache-and-fatigue thing you had all weekend, causing me to miss out on the majority of this month's social activities.

To my coworker: stop being weird.

To conference organizers: why do you hold the most specific conference in my subfield in the most out-of-the-way and random places, causing me to spend way too much money on travel?

To the squirrels: I can't believe you chewed through the rope holding up my bird feeder. Little bastards. Partner is going to be using chain this time, so do your worst!

No comments: