Friday, August 14, 2009

returned

I have! And I am also in hiding until Monday, so don't tell anyone.

Things I have done so far:

Slept. In my bed, with clean sheets and Partner.

Read my mail. Read my email. Wasted some time on the internet.

Spent some time appreciating bathrooms, including the novelty of sitting on toilets and being able to drink/brush my teeth with the tap water.

Eating and planning what I'll be eating next. I also made a trip to the store to make sure I'd have what I needed to make what I really wanted to eat for dinner.

Stressed out over the amount of work I have to do now that I'm back, and then stopped thinking about it.

Discussed plans for doing stuff to our house.

Done five loads of laundry.

Snuck onto campus to pick up my mail, then I ran away again.

Next, I think we might be going to see a movie. And then eating some more. I really like coming home.

No comments: