Sunday, November 22, 2009

fresh

This weekend, I bought food. I also bought that exercise equipment I was wavering on. I'm quite excited, and am fairly certain that both of these purchases were good investments.

Partner's advice on buying exercise equipment was, "just admit that you're addicted to exercise! But it's a good addiction, so buy the equipment, because it will make you happy." Never underestimate the power of a cranky lady, I suppose. I'm still slightly nervous that it won't work out for some reason and I will have wasted a non-trivial sum. But I don't think so; I'm only doubting it at all because of how much the damned thing costs. It will be delivered on Tuesday, and then I guess we'll see. A random dude I met at the store gushed about his recent purchase of the same thing, so that made me feel a bit better.

Also, it is now the season of Silk Nog. I think that warrants mention and joy.

The first part of this week is mandatory "finish the manuscript" time. And then there will be food, followed by editing.

No comments: