Tuesday, November 24, 2009

woot!

This paper, my friends, it is drafted, and is on its way via email to those who might be willing to provide some feedback. And it's only Tuesday (just barely) - sweet.

I realized that I haven't produced anything entirely new in over a year. Revisions, conference stuff, sure, but not taking a blank Word document and making something out of it. I forgot how good it feels to get something accomplished. Good thing I remembered, because there's another one on the burner just itching for some typing time - in December.

And tomorrow, I am sleeping in a bit, because I don't have to be at the gym at 7 am to guarantee myself a spot on my favorite aerobic equipment...because I have my very own, and it's sitting in my house right now. So I will get up and I will NOT go outside in the cold and I will work it out in my own house, and it will be awesome.

2 comments:

EcoGeoFemme said...

Congratulations on the paper!

Enjoy your workout.

PUI prof said...

You go! What a great way to start the holidays.