Saturday, August 7, 2010

wedding prep

Partner took a break from the bathroom remodel (now that we have a toilet, the rest is just details!) to help with some of the wedding shopping. We successfully purchased wedding rings AND his outfit today, which is real progress. We scandalized the employees of the clothing store by revealing that I have not purchased a dress, yet Partner is now all suited out. I guess we are weird like that.

I can only hope that my search for my clothes next week goes half as well.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

"We scandalized the employees of the clothing store by revealing that I have not purchased a dress..."

Gasp! :)

I bought my dress about 9 months in advance, and I still got comments about how late I was! Kind of ridiculous.

Congrats on having a successful outing!