Sunday, February 6, 2011

bits

I finally had time for a run this weekend, and discovered that my lung capacity is in the crapper. I guess that's what I get for traveling so much, and for adding so much weight training to my schedule prior to the travel.

I had a paper published last week that grew out of my undergraduate thesis, and therefore represents more than ten years of (sporadic) work. Here's hoping that it remains my maximum field-to-publication span.

I cleaned my desk in my home office this weekend, and cleaned out our home filing cabinet. We now have a giant bag full of shredded paper to recycle and I can actually use my desk without reaching around piles of random stuff. I feel so productive!

I'm almost unpacked, and only have one more load of field laundry to do. That might be a record.

No comments: