Tuesday, February 15, 2011

shit

It's hard to believe that so much can go wrong before 9 am. Today is not a good day.

To the editors of the online journal where my manuscript is still in limbo: please find new fucking editors when old ones retire. Thank you for convincing me to never write for "educational" publications ever again.

To the previous owners of my house: I hate you for making cheap decisions. I want to hunt you down and punch you in the face.

To an institution (you know who you are): Please make your fucking hiring decisions already, so I can know whether my husband will be unemployed next month, which will determine a number of decisions that I need to make soon.

To my readers: I hope you're ok with a lot of cursing today. If not...well, too late.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Blech. Hope tomorrow is better!