Wednesday, February 2, 2011

stuck

I was forced to leave the field early, but am now stuck due to crazy blizzards. I have, however, made it back to the States, and hope to get home at least a few days before my original return date. Crazy blizzards, you suck. Also, I'm amazed by how shitty big US airports are, in both customer service and navigability/signage, compared to European airports. Go Europe! I'm also currently working with the European carrier that brought me to the states to pay for my stay until I can fly on. I'm not sure that would happen with a US Carrier - but I hope I don't have to find out!

2 comments:

EcoGeoFemme said...

Not to be a creepy stalker blogger-friend, but I think I may know roughly where you live. If I'm right, you're going to be shocked when you get home. I'm sure Partner has told you, but they weren't kidding when they said "blizzard". I've never seen anything like it. Be glad you missed it!

Liberal Arts Lady said...

Not creepy, I think anyone who pays semi-regular attention can figure it out. As long as it's not obvious to the casual observer, I consider my pseudonomy a success. ;)