Sunday, February 20, 2011

to the pain

Oh, late 80's movies, I will always love you.

Tonight I made it all the way though the P90X Plyometrics workout, by working at approximately 2/3 the speed of the crazy DVD people whenever the activity involved both feet leaving the floor at the same time. Considering that my first attempt left me light-headed, I think this is significant progress. We'll see how the resulting pain (tomorrow) compares to my first attempt, before I call this a true success story. At least I now have a worthy fitness goal: complete Plyometrics at the demonstrated speed without passing out.

Speaking of pain, I was recently informed that I may need a new roof. Given the youthful nature of my current roof, this is sad news, and I'm awaiting proof of replicability before moving forward. Still, I am braced for some painful information in the near future. Savings, I quite enjoyed our time together, and I hope that someday I may have the pleasure of your company again.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Ouch on the new roof. We might need to have ours replaced this year too. Blech.