Thursday, April 21, 2011

schedules

I really, really, really need to figure out why I'm having trouble falling asleep at night. I don't wake up much, but of late melatonin and some post-midnight time-frames have been necessary for me to fall asleep in the first place. And because I try not to work too close to bedtime, the extra hours are not increasing my productivity. I've decided that for tomorrow I will be ditching my attempt at a morning workout (at least I got one in today!) and instead will be sleeping in a bit. Damn you, insomnia.

I have some funding that I need to finish spending, and I'm having a hard time narrowing down my purchasing needs. Am I better off buying things that would make my life easier yet are expensive and are not completely necessary, or should I buy equipment I don't yet have that may or may not end up being necessary for side projects in the future? It's a tricky question, and one that will probably be determined by my mood whenever I happen to be flipping through equipment catalogs, and/or current sale items. It's a good problem to have, I guess.

We recently booked ourselves a vacation in Las Vegas during this coming summer - given that we are usually drawn to camping-based vacations, this is a new one for us and one encouraged by some friends who really love Vegas. We figured we should at least do it once. Anyone out there who also loves Vegas, we would appreciate suggestions of where to go and what to see.

No comments: