Thursday, September 29, 2011

evil professor

Tomorrow I will be making enemies of every student who takes classes with me.

In my freshman course, the students are not particularly fond of our most recent readings. So, instead of me pulling/pushing/prodding them to talk, I will be making them run their own discussion of the chapters we read this week. These guys are turning in their first big paper tomorrow, so I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have to do group work too.

Then, as students in my Intro to Discipline course show up to deposit their first ginormous assignment in my hands, I will be giving them a reading quiz, and we'll talk about the two smaller assignments that are due soon and the exam they have next week.

Mwahaha.

If only I wasn't planning to suffer just as much, with a big paper and a big problem set to grade, plus a field trip and a research excursion planned for this weekend.

No comments: