Friday, September 23, 2011

friday

Having never taken a steroid, I was very unaware of the potential side-effects (also, I probably should have read the insert info). Now that I've been done for 24 hours, I'm having some lovely withdrawal symptoms that include feeling like complete shit and freezing my ass off in my office as I attempt to get through the rest of the day. Hopefully my doctor's office will call back soon so I can bitch them out for not tapering the end of that medication.

I won't bore you with the series of additional problems that have been caused by my damned meds. It's been shitty. I was unaware that I was so sensitive to these various pills, and it kinda pisses me off.

In other news, students and organizations are backing out of obligations, I still have too much to do, and I have to work for half of the weekend on non-research.

If I didn't have a film ready for my afternoon class, this day would officially suck.

No comments: