Friday, September 16, 2011

week

This first full week of the term chewed me up and spat me out. I spent all the free time I had dealing with issues for a local group I am part of, and my cat now officially hates me for abandoning her during all daylight hours. And I still have all the things I didn't accomplish during the week to do this weekend.

Amazingly, astoundingly, ALL of my classes have gone really well. This is, of course, just my opinion, but I'm really happy with the time IN the classroom, even if all of the time OUT of the classroom sucked.

Also, I have maintained a decent workout schedule, even when it meant eating at 9 pm. This will probably be harder once Partner gets home (him on a family vacation makes my schedule much more flexible), but in theory things will calm down soon? Small victories, in any case, are better than none.

No comments: