Tuesday, January 31, 2012

time

Off to a new country for a few weeks, which is exciting but really puts a big dent in current research progress for now. Language lessons are on hold, I won't be working on this project for a few weeks, and we're saying goodbye to some people who have become good friends over the past month and who will be leaving soon after we return.

The good thing is that I'll have a chance to collect the data I missed out on last year, which should give me a publication. Provided that all goes well with project #2. We'll see - in any case, Partner will get to see yet another new place and some amazing tourist sights.

Once we get back, we have a few days of travel planned right away, and then we edge toward the end of my fellowship period. Not enough time! As usual, I guess. We'll try to make the most of it.

No comments: