Sunday, March 25, 2012

checking

March was going to be the month of insanity, I knew this already, and it lived up to my projection. After getting back from our time abroad I had two days before heading to a workshop, and then I attempted to catch up with friends between teaching and finding a dress for my sister's wedding, which is now over. So we're home again for a few days, and then it's off to see the other set of parents before Partner does some of his own Spring traveling and I stay home with the cat.

All of the writing I was making such good progress with has been sitting unloved in my laptop all month, not to mention the course prep and manuscript review I still have to do before the 1st. I can't believe it's almost April. I really need to get some work done this week.

No comments: