Thursday, April 5, 2012

deprivation

I am so sleep deprived this week, I looked like hell when I finally dragged myself out of bed at 9:30 this morning, and I am currently shoving leftovers into my face four minutes before class starts.

I am very behind, and I have a presentation to make next week at which I will be judged by my faculty peers, for which I am completely (as yet) unprepared. I'm also now dealing with blow-back from a particularly fabulous collaborating colleague, who is now in full-on "passive-aggressive four-year-old" mode and is pissing me off. The fact that this is somehow seen as my fault by other people is not making me happier. Note to old scientists: I am not going to kiss your ass, and when I don't, please behave like a friggin adult. Thanks.

Four minutes are up!

No comments: