Saturday, August 2, 2014

bullets for early August

- Why does a scientific society for a field that almost universally requires its practitioners to spend significant time doing research away from home during the summer require so much of the organization of its fall meeting to occur during July and August?

- It seems like babies who sleep like crap should really get a pass on additional sleep disruption during mobility developments.  Kiddo is starting to roll, and we are sleeping even less.

- I think I will have to pass on the camping trip I normally run for my fall course, and I am both sad about that, kinda relieved, and a little worried about the wrath of the students who were planning to attend.

- We still have no idea how we will deal with the babycare situation this fall, but I am looking forward to having something to do besides entertain a little cranky person. 

No comments: